11732Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: LOL Letterpress

  • blanca prado
    Jun 3 4:30 PM
      Congratulations and good luck!
      Loved the name and the 'grandma's lace invitation' looks amazing.
      Blanca

      On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Gary <wd4nka@...> wrote:

      Congratulations! Oh, and nice OS 8x12!!

      -gary

      --
      Blanca Prado-Scanu
      www.zazzle.com/whitefield*

      "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic