    Feb 9, 2010
      Are you running humidifiers in your shop? Dry northeast winters cause paper to become brittle.

      Harold

      On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:43 AM, <bryan@...> wrote:

      Use a slit score.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Rick" <rziesing@...>
      Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 14:29:34 -0000
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Scoring Lettra 300gsm without having the fold crack

      ok, I have used every matrix, every impression setting, every everything and when I score Lettra cards, after they are folded, a thin layer of fibers seem to break and leave a bit of a jagged line after folding. Perhaps this is just something that just "is" but if any of you have any secrets on this, please chime in.

      Thanks
      Rick

      --
      ---