      From: Ed Inman <edinman@...>
      Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:08:39 -0600
      To: <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] ISO archival labels w/adhesive backing

      I asked that same question many years ago and was told rather sternly by
      some librarians there is really no such thing as an archival self-adhesive
      sticker suitable for bookplates. Over time they will peel and stain, causing
      damage to antique books.
      I was told a more professional approach is to use an acid free paper
      attached with wheat paste:
      http://www.danielsmith.com/Item--i-284-900-052
      Ed