11373Re: [PPLetterpress] ISO archival labels w/adhesive backing

  • Scott Rubel
    Feb 1, 2010
      If Crane has cotton labels, that's a good thing and naturally archival,
      but it's more likely the adhesive that you need to watch for. You would
      need a label that is ph-neutral and I suspect water activated. I don't
      know that there are any peel-off adhesives that are archival. Please let
      us know what you find out. --Scott