11372Re: [PPLetterpress] ISO archival labels w/adhesive backing

  • Ed Inman
    Feb 1, 2010
      I asked that same question many years ago and was told rather sternly by some librarians there is really no such thing as an archival self-adhesive sticker suitable for bookplates. Over time they will peel and stain, causing damage to antique books.
      I was told a more professional approach is to use an acid free paper attached with wheat paste:
      http://www.danielsmith.com/Item--i-284-900-052
      Ed