11371Re: [PPLetterpress] ISO archival labels w/adhesive backing

    Feb 1, 2010
      I believe that Crane papers lists adhesive backed labels in their catalog. I'm sure the paper is archival, but don't know about the sticky.

      In any case, I wouldn't use an adhesive sticker in an antique book.
      Use a glue-stick (such as UHU) which is reversible (water-soluable), and archival.
      Or something like Methyl Cellulose...

      Cheers!
      Peter

      On 1 Feb 2010, at 11:14 AM, Tia Blassingame wrote:

      > I am looking for archival labels with adhesive backing that are suitable for letterpress. They will go in antique books. The minimum dimensions are 4" x 6", but a large sheet to cut down is preferred.
      > Does anyone know what, if any, manufacturer makes this/what company sells this?
      > Any leads are greatly appreciated!
      > --
      > --
      > Tia Blassingame, LEED GA
      > Primrose Press
      > environmentally-friendly letterpress stationeryprimrosepress.etsy.com
      > twitter.com/primrosepress

      Peter Fraterdeus
      Exquisite letterpress takes timeā„¢
      http://slowprint.com/