11348Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: OT: Print estimate software?

  • Scott Rubel
    Jan 23, 2010
      Often, even with software, by the time you've estimated a job this
      way and that way and three more what-if's, you've spent more time on
      the estimate than on the job itself.

      Software should help, but I've found that a flat rate that's easy for
      anyone to calculate encourages quicker decisions by the customer.
      which I believe is saving me time.

      --Scott