11346RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: OT: Print estimate software?

  • Lance Williams
    Jan 23, 2010
      Katey,

      If you are just looking for a very simple printing price calculator, then
      check out a program I wrote a few years ago for my own calculating of small
      printing jobs. I don't do a lot of short-run custom work, but it works
      well for pricing these jobs for me. It can be found online at:

      http://software.kadetstationery.com

      Windows only version available, sorry to those of you running Macs and
      can't run WIN programs, but I don't have a cross-platform compiler....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

      class at the local community college, for the short term. The software out
      there seems a little too much me right now, but maybe when and if I expand
      (to offset- scandal!) it will make sense.

      > Be well,
      >
      > -Katey
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic