      From: Katelynn Corrigan <crazyprettybird@...>
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] OT: Print estimate software?
      To: ppletterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 9:46 PM

      An offtopic post, please, hold the gunfire.

      Does anyone recommend any print estimating software? I'm getting fed up with my current system (or lack of system, which mostly involves reading numbers off a spread sheet and entering them into another document and adding it up.) Or should I just take an Excel class and learn how to really use a spreadsheet? :)

      Thanks!

      -Katey

      http://clk.atdmt com/GBL/go/ 196390709/ direct/01/