      From: "engrossersscript@..." <engrossersscript@...>
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 8:02:43 AM
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Help with Paper Stock and Letterpressing! =(

      I am helping a dear friend of mine do her invitation. We want to do letterpress (though I dnt have one I am able to use the ones at the Printing Museum and also a good friend of mine has two that are run with motors. I have never done anything like this before and I should of thought about this before offering. I know I need a plate, she also wants something embossed on them and we will also do the envelopes... . can ANY ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with this project or give me any ideas? I have asked a few of the member of the Museum and noone has returned my emails or calls.... =( I have lots of time the wedding is not till next year but I want to start working on this asap so I dnt rush it! Any ideas or comments please feel free and thank you all talented printers =)

      Leenah
      www.thevintagehand. com