11237Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Plate walking

  • Scott Rubel
    Dec 9, 2009
      What kinds of forces does it take to make a steel plate on a Bunting
      base move? Even with all the relational physics answers posted earlier,
      once the plate gets over a few inches I can't imagine how it could move.

      --Scott

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic