11204Re: Lettra Printing Tips

  • bielerpr
    Nov 27, 2009
      Bryan

      I'd have no doubt it does, but I'd have to agree with Peter here, essentially, regarding PMS, this is what I do (and want to do), take it or leave it (though I will try and get it close).

      Letterpress isn't offset. Life is a lot easier if you just make that clear to your client. And, if the client doesn't accept that response, your life has just become so much easier, and with so much less frustration.