11198Re: [PPLetterpress] Lettra Printing Tips

  • Scott Rubel
    Nov 26, 2009
      I dropped a customer a few years when she and I argued about a
      Pantone match. She gave me a color to match and I worked hard to run
      that color exactly. When the job was complete she said it did not
      match. She and I were looking at the same job and matching it to the
      same Pantone book. Not a single piece of that job was off match, but
      she insisted the whole thing wasn't right. That's an incident that
      mystifies me to this day, and if anyone asks for Pantone match now I
      charge a bundle for just starting it up, which makes them change
      their mind and "close match" is close enough.

      --Scott