11197Re: [PPLetterpress] Lettra Printing Tips

  • Scott Rubel
    Nov 26, 2009
      I print lots of brown and have not noticed more of a problem
      printing. I have noticed that some colors are harder to mix by eye
      than others, especially in the green range, but I always assumed that
      was my personal problem.

      --Scott