11191Re: [PPLetterpress] Lettra Printing Tips

  • Matt Kelsey
    Nov 25, 2009
      I saw that on the Crane website previously. It is quite odd... perhaps the
      comment is related to the challenge of mixing brown Pantone inks, which can
      be trickier than other colors since there are often 4 components instead of
      2-3 in most formulas.

      I guess someone on the Crane communications team was trying to be helpful.
      :-) But without enough information to be really helpful.

      Matt