11154RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: Dismantling a Windmill for moving

  • Joanna Brinckerhoff
    Nov 5, 2009
      Peter,

      I don't know if he is still in the business, but I worked with a man named
      John Guteck who was a Heidelberg technician. He installed the Windmill that
      you purchased from me, taught me how to use it, and serviced it for me every
      year.

      He was located outside of Chicago and the contact numbers I have for him are
      847-550-1617 (business) and 847-804-1617 (cell). It's been a while since I
      last called him, but maybe he is still around.

      Hope all is well with you.

      Thanks,

      Joanna

      Joanna Brinckerhoff