11123Re: FW: [sfletterpress] ? Computer to Plate

  • bielerpr
    Nov 4, 2009
      Hi Harold

      Yes, I've processed these, but for a client using flexography, not letterpress. I haven't seen any CTP letterpress plate specs (and appropriate plate thicknesses) that would be of use for that all important "within our community."