11121Re: FW: [sfletterpress] ? Computer to Plate

  • bielerpr
    Nov 2, 2009
      Steve

      I don't know of any CTP yet configured for letterpress specifications.

      No, letterpress specs are a very small latitude in the range of photopolymer plate possibilities. Not the same as flexography.

      An offset plate the same as a Toyobo KM152 steel-backed photopolymer plate? Maybe, by a long stretch of the imagination.

      Still, a plate is a plate, by definition, is it not? We live in a time where everything is relatively the same and thus the same.

      So, why are there so many problems?