11120Re: FW: [sfletterpress] ? Computer to Plate

  • Arthur
    Nov 1, 2009
      Dupont Cyrelfast CTP.
      There are others but.........
      I do not know if they work on photopolymer for letter presses. I think they are made for offset and flexo plates. But, isn't a flexo plate the same as a letterpress plate (Toyobo Printtight)? Now that I think about it......isn't an offset plate the same as Toyobo KM152 plate, metal backed?

      Please let me know as I would like to look into one as well.

      Steve