11115Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Cross Posted: LETPRESS Outage......

  • victoria kniering
    Oct 31, 2009
      HAH! thank you overload.... not only of the brain.
      i was ready to shout "BOYS GO TO YOUR ROOMS",
      As my delete button was working WAY overtime....and then POOF!
      Well thanks Lance, it was serendipitous.

      victoria