11108Re: Cross Posted: LETPRESS Outage......

  • bielerpr
    Oct 30, 2009
      Lance

      Yeah, Letpress imploded last night. Phenomenal. Quite the amazing co-intwined discussions. Reaching the absolute heights of stupidity, very engaging. I entered the fray late, sorry to hear later responses will be sent out :—)

      Gerald