11055Re: [PPLetterpress] Run length of Polymer plates

    Sep 18, 2009
      Sticky stuff comes off clean, the sooner the better.
      If you're going to store plates, get the sticky off the plate.
      Then use some fresh the next time ;-)

      (Boxcar sells rolls of it)

      On 18 Sep 2009, at 12:16 PM, Scott Rubel wrote:

      > Oh, sorry, I only use the steel backed plates, so the sticky answer is
      > for someone else to do. --Scott
      >
      > susanne martin wrote:
      >> What do you do about the sticky stuff that holds it to the base? I
      >> have only used my plates a few times for much shorter runs, I am
      >> worried about when the sticky won't stick any more.
      >>
      >> Susanne

      Peter Fraterdeus
      Exquisite Letterpress from Slow Print Studios
      http://slowprint.com/
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic