11053Re: [PPLetterpress] photopolymer plate newbie

  • Visualpropaganda
    Sep 18, 2009
      Amanda, you are most welcome.

      If you need more help, just post it here. I've started doing
      letterpress a few weeks ago myself. I bought a heidelberg windmill on
      ebay. But I'm a designer for a long time and have done prepress for
      offset for some years now. The prepress process for offset printing
      and for preparing photopolymer plates is not very different.

      Have a nice weekend
      Mirko