      Date: Friday, September 18, 2009 8:27:32 am
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      From: "CarmenStaysFly" <sdanijones@...>
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Re: Where do I begin?

      I actually live in Dallas, Texas. The colleges here dont offer classes in Letterpress. There are tons of Letterpress boutiques, but when you go in and ask them questions about the technique or where i should begin; they get very uptight. I even had one shop owner tell me. "I don't teach letterpress and I don't offer my resources. This is a very competitive business. Good luck finding someone who will." After that; I'm pretty much in a state of frustration and being overwhelmed. I guess it's just the area I'm in.

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Prey" <brauey@...> wrote:

      > Where do you live, i bought my C&P for 600 in wisconsin. Would consider selling do not use much at this time.
      > Greg

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic