      Date: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:47:30 am
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      From: "CarmenStaysFly" <sdanijones@...>
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Where do I begin?

      Hi all! My name is Carmen. I originally started off as an event planner and designer. One day I ran across a documentary on Letterpress, and I have been intrigued ever since. As a newbie, I have read every blog and resource out there from briarpress to coloredprintingpad. For some reason I'm not having any luck finding any letterpress machines in my area. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I should be looking and also any resources I should be reading?

      PS. How much is too much to pay for a letterpress machine?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic