10977Re: Digital as a Means to an End...

    Aug 3, 2009
      In email discourse, it seems best if one takes the ancient Greek approach to logic/argument. One may, and should, question an idea that is perceived to be errant, but one should never attack the character of the person who uttered it as a part of the questioning. That serves no fruitful purpose.

      Gerald
      http://bielerpress.blogspot.com