10948Re: [PPLetterpress] Bunting Base Question...
- Jul 23 8:29 AMSlippage is extremely rare. We've only had it happen a couple of
times on unusually difficult jobs. here are a few of scenarios
- large image area with heavy coverage and very little excess plate
material around the image to help hold plate in position
- very small plate with heavy form roller pressure
- uneven impression on the platen. We have had a plate move slightly
when running very tight registration and the operator had too much
packing material. The platen closing actually pulled the plate
towards the bottom of the form.
- << Previous post in topic