10948Re: [PPLetterpress] Bunting Base Question...

  • Bryan Hutcheson
    Jul 23, 2009
      Slippage is extremely rare. We've only had it happen a couple of
      times on unusually difficult jobs. here are a few of scenarios

      - large image area with heavy coverage and very little excess plate
      material around the image to help hold plate in position

      - very small plate with heavy form roller pressure

      - uneven impression on the platen. We have had a plate move slightly
      when running very tight registration and the operator had too much
      packing material. The platen closing actually pulled the plate
      towards the bottom of the form.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic