10930sticker paper

  • tricia treacy
    Jul 13, 2009
      Hello,

      I am doing a relatively low-budget, label project for someone and
      need to get sticker paper. I don't want to order this in bulk since
      we are doing a small run. Does anyone have any left-over off-cuts of
      sticker paper in their studio that they would be willing to sell or
      trade? Also, if anyone has a good suggestion of where to buy smaller
      quantities of sticker paper, that would be helpful, as well.

      We just threw out a large box of this at our school shop and I wished
      that I had held onto it.

      Thanks very much.

      Best, Tricia

      Tricia Treacy : Pointed Press : www.pointedpress.com