10927Print shop for sale in mid MI

  • Chad Pastotnik
    Jul 12, 2009
      I just checked out a little basement shop for sale in Grand Rapids,
      MI. The seller would like to get rid of it all soon and it's pretty
      complete for anyone in need of a full start up operation or to flesh
      out their shop:

      10x15 C&P w/ 2 chases and motor, w/ 2 good but dirty rollers

      16" Challenge tabletop guillotine

      furniture cabinet

      1 nice 24 case Hamilton wood cabinet full of nothing special type

      1 not so nice (paint, mixed case) 24 case Hamilton wood, empty w/ 7
      metal cases and 16 wood

      imposing stone

      x5 Super Speed Bimatic numbering machines that match + one broken

      x5 older National and American numbering machines

      Wickersham coins, some leading, etc.

      I am just listing this for the owner and have nothing else to do with
      transactions beyond this. Really nice older gentleman who needs to
      reclaim his basement. Here is his contact info to inquire for prices:

      Bill Karpowicz
      616-459-9238
      bk1924@...

      Good luck.