10923Re: [PPLetterpress] Social Networks

  • Lance Williams
    Jul 11, 2009
      Austin,

      The point was that these networks DO NOT give you any advance notice that
      the invitation will be sent to ALL entries in the address book... Common
      thought would be to have the ability to select from entries in your address
      book... This will happen to a lot of people ONCE and should be excused....
      TWICE, and I am fully behind Gerald's decision..... I still think it
      should be "Once Warned, twice banned"....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785