1082Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Dampening

  • Katie Harper
    Nov 27, 2002
      See? Voodoo! The process sounds a lot like making the perfect martini, to
      wit: wave a jigger of gin and say the word "vermouth" over it three times...

      I use mostly mouldmade or handmade papers, so it sounds like I need to
      revisit working damp, at least for some projects, and will try some
      experiments and various techniques (ie, voodoo charms and chants...)

      Thanks!

      Happy Thanksgiving to All!

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press