10817Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Letterpress Economy Informal Poll

  • Graham and Kathy
    May 14, 2009
      Let's hope 'the west' doesn't. It seems to be tough enough getting money
      back from the banks as things are. Giving them such unlimited access to the
      income from my work seems a tad too foolish, no matter what some folks might
      think is progress.

      Graham Moss

      "Just because it's been invented, doesn't mean it's good or that you have to
      use it". Veronica Speedwell.

      On 14/5/09 23:42, "alex brooks" <alex@...> wrote:

      > Lance-
      > Many people in Japan have been doing this for years now, with debit
      > accounts attached to their cell phones. They can get use it at a
      > subway turnstyle or pay at the cash register of a store. Very easy
      > and convenient.
      >
      > One day the west will catch up.
      >
      > -alex
      > press eight seventeen - lexington letterpress
      >

      >> On May 9, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Lance Williams wrote:
      >> it is only a matter of time before we all have
      >> electronic wallets that don't even have currency, just instant
      >> access to
      >> our funds.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic