10805Re: Letterpress Economy Informal Poll

  • Barbara Hauser
    May 10, 2009
      I think those are very nice invites. I like the simplicity, especially the use of a postcard for the return. But with Martha as the progenitresse of the contemporary market for letterpress-printed wedding invitations, I suppose many young couples will now flock to the source instead of seeking out other printers.

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Scott Rubel <scott@...> wrote:
      > And now some news from the world of cannibalistic enterprises:
      > Martha Stewart and Crane partnering with a line of letterpress
      > wedding stationery.
      > http://tinyurl.com/r84z34
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic