10799Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Letterpress Economy Informal Poll

  • Lance Williams
    May 9, 2009
      Probably would not work in the modern economy, since printed money is
      used less and less every day. Now that you can even purchase fast food
      on a credit card, it is only a matter of time before we all have
      electronic wallets that don't even have currency, just instant access to
      our funds. Even welfare systems in most states have gone to a type of
      debit card for money distributed...

      But, we are digressing and getting off topic, so I think its best to
      stop the discussion here... As a moderator of this
      Group, I don't want to be pushing the rules too far myself <grin>.

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

      (Coming to you from the North Shore of O'ahu
      Travel blog: http://hawaii.kadetstationery.com)