10791Re: Letterpress Economy Informal Poll

  • rdziesing
    May 8 6:21 PM
      We were doing a pretty brisk business on Etsy until the middle of March when the orders stopped dead. Crane's should do well selling paper for currency to the US Mint as they're just printing it up like mad.

      On the other hand, there's a story that the best counterfeiter ever stole some actual paper and was turning out excellent currency on his Heidelberg Tiegel.

      That's probably the only way you, or I, will see any stimulus money.

      The stimulus money is earmarked for the morons that got us into this mess to begin with.

      Just my opinion.

      Ha!
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic