10787Re: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress Economy Informal Poll

  • Scott Rubel
    May 8 9:13 AM
      If letterpress is a luxury, which I guess it is, then it makes sense. I
      had not heard this about Cranes.

      The companies seeing a big increase in sales this year sell seeds,
      gardening supplies, guns, solar power, cheap meals (McDonalds), cheap
      stuff (WalMart). Maybe we should be working on letterpress seed labels.

      If the power all goes out, at least some of us have treadle presses and
      then letterpress won't be so much a luxury anymore.

      --Scott