1078Dampening

  • knharper@fuse.net
    Nov 27, 2002
      Gerald: Your question about ink spread and dampening the paper was a good one.
      I had experienced some difficulty with this a few months ago, and it kinda put me off
      of the dampening process. I have also read many methods of paper dampening,
      some of which resemble voo-doo. I know a few printers who never print dry,
      however, and their work is quite nice. Is dampening the paper something that one
      always wants to do, or is it a technique that is good at some times and not at
      others?

      Katie Harper