10778Re: [PPLetterpress] Frisket Finger for Heidelberg 10x15 windmill

  • Norman Hicks
    May 2, 2009
      Oh course, you could always buy one from Mr Heidelberg. We would sell
      you one, or two or maybe even three for .33 of the Heidelberg price.
      There are straight ones and ones which are "L" shaped.

      Norman

      Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
      582 6th Street
      San Francisco, California 94103-4708
      United States of America

      415-575-0933 office
      415-575-0907 fax
      415-725-1670 cell

      nh@...
      http://printingequip.com visit it repeatedly!!!

      On Apr 29, 2009, at 7:38 AM, intelligentdawg wrote:

      Does anyone have a frisket finger for a 10x15 windmill they want to
      sell?

      If not, does anyone know where I can get one?

      Thanks