10570Re: [PPLetterpress] Type Foundries - Directory update...

  • alex brooks
    Mar 4, 2009
      yes, but Homeland Security can make traveling with metal type a pain
      in the ass. I know from experience, although, thankfully, they
      stopped before the full body search, which would have been an even
      bigger pain... I could just see me there, sitting in the little
      security box at Newark screaming about the First Amendment with my
      eyes bugging out as they snapped on the rubber gloves...

      -alex
      press eight seventeen - lexington letterpress