10561RE: [PPLetterpress] Disconnect

  • Lance Williams
    Mar 3, 2009
      Bob,

      (replying on the list, as others are probably wondering as well...)

      I started noticing problems when I got up this AM, and managed to send a
      couple messages via the website interface. When I got home this evening,
      the whole thing was down, as far as I could tell... I have been unable to
      access anything via the website, and messages bounce back as undeliverable.

      The only thing I really can tell anyone is that apparently sometime around
      5AM this morning, they upgraded the software from ver. 14.7 to 15.5,
      according to changes in the message headers of those messages that have
      managed to filter through after 5AM.

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York