10304Re: [PPLetterpress] Hot metal type

  • Richard Kegler
    Dec 10, 2008
      Ludlow is still used for foil stamping. If it starts to wear down, just have
      a backup or two cast.

      We will be offering this as a service through the Western NY Book Arts
      Collaborative for people who want Ludlow lines cast.

      Our library is about 100 fonts right now:
      http://www.wnybookarts.org/ludlow.php

      Richard Kegler
      -----------------------------
      P22 type foundry, Inc.