      From: "rgraphix214" <deystad@...>

      Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:54:33
      To: <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Hot metal type

      A customer of ours needs some hot metal type. I found a place in San Francisco (M&H) that
      does it, but is there somewhere in the midwest still doing it.

      The customer wants to use it for foil stamping. Does doing hot foil stamping with lead type
      make sense? We make hot foil stamping dies, but we treasure our fingers too much to try
      cutting out dies of individual letters/numbers at 12 pt.