10271Letterpress economics

    Dec 1, 2008
      Tonight the US Government acknowledged we have been in a deep
      recession since last December. Yet, many of the major internet
      sellers, Sears, WalMart, eBay, etc, crashed tonight under heavy demand.

      "I was asked what I thought about the recession. I thought about it
      and decided not to take part." Sam Walton - Founder of Wal-Mart

      Thing here is this. No one is talking about this and it may or may not
      be important but I would like to open it up to discussion.

      I have not experienced a significant slow down, I have sensed it
      everywhere, but things still seem viable in this sector. How are other
      folks doing?