10240Re: [PPLetterpress] Making negatives using a platemaker - LINK CORRECTION

  • Ed Inman
    Oct 31, 2008
      I've seen this kind of method used by rubber stamp makers in the past who used photopolymer in their process but didn't have access to a process camera or imagesetter. It's not great for critical work but often satisfactory for general line art. I used to use a similar method before I got a real copy camera (they are pretty much a dime a dozen used now anyway).
      Ed