1020Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Recommended Reading

  • Kathy Walkup
    Nov 1, 2002
      Thanks for the cogent and to-the-point comment on Stop Stealing . . . . I
      had this book foisted on me as an emergency hire to teach Typography at a
      local JC, and was horrified. I am amazed that it has lasted long enough to
      warrant a second edition. I do look forward to the other suggestions,
      though (except that I'm going to have to build an annex onto the house to
      contain my books on type).

      Kathy

      Kathleen A. Walkup
      Associate Professor