1018Re: Line Art Challenge

  • cmcgarr1957
    Nov 1, 2002
      I use Photoshop to scan in images either b/w or grayscale. Then I use Adobe
      Streamline to turn it into line art. I've been using Streamline for about 10 years
      and it's wonderful. If you need help with correct setting in Streamline please
      reply. Oh, when scanning in b/w art you must scan in at 1200 resolution to
      keep the integrity of the line, when it is turned into vector art the line remains
      smooth.

      Casey McGarr