10137Re: Ragemaker

    Sep 10, 2008
      Bryan

      I guess my needs were never high enough to tax the program, so I never
      really experienced any problems, even through well over a decade of
      use. Typography, book design, nothing elaborate. At any rate, it
      certainly paid for itself.

      I don't use it anymore except for occasional testing of font metrics;
      it's a simple program that functions well at a simple level. And can
      be trusted in this regard. I assume you are correct though, that if
      expectations are too high, it might present problems.

      I use InDesign now for most such similar work, and my expectations
      aren't very elaborate in that regard either. Being a typographer is a
      simple life. I guess that is why I like it.