10135Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Ragemaker

  • bryan@manifestopress.com
    Sep 10, 2008
      Gerald

      One of the great things about these lists is finding the history of
      everyone involved. We all took somewhat differing paths to arrive,
      two feet planted, in front of our presses. Some of us were moving
      from a steadfast metal world to the digital.Other were born digital.
      I got my start on an old type imaging system in our vocational school
      back in Kansas City. Computers hit the street my senior year of High
      School. If I knew then what I know now...oh yeah, forget I said that...

      My respect that you actually made it with Ragemaker and didn't end up
      in the nut house...LOL... Having rescued many a DTP professional as
      they were just about to be sent away in Ragemaker straightjackets....
      that says a lot about your mind over matter...

      Cheers,

      bryan hutcheson
      manifesto letterpress / industrie standard
      116 pleasant street - 201/203
      easthampton, ma 01027
      p:877.529.0009
      f:413.529.1177