10117Re: Ragemaker

    Sep 8, 2008
      When InDesign was first leaked it was known as K2 (meaning 2000): the
      Quark Killer. It did just that. Quark was intuitive?, you have got to
      be kidding. Worse thing about Quark, other than the fact that it was
      extremely unstable, the company arrogantly treated its customers like
      second-class citizens. How long did it take for Quark to recognize the
      OpenType type format? I can't imagine how they have survived, or
      should have.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic