10114Re:pdf update

  • George Chapman
    Sep 7, 2008
      I use Pagemaker 7.0 and the built in pdf distiller seems to work fine when I
      forward files to outside printers.

      --
      "I don't send email, I just speak to people . . . and it's amazing what you
      find out when you speak to a lot of people about . . . what's going on in

      George Chapman
      In the heart of the beautiful San Juan Mountains of Colorado at 9,318 feet.